Capri Aswan Hat Child
SKU: Capri Aswan Hat Child-2
Aswan features a blend of earthy thread colours including forest green, ruby red and milk white woven through its base of both natural and emerald green hand-dyed fibres to create a check pattern, with stone grey fabric trimming.
Lorna Murray sun hats combine style and sun-safety. Our grass fibre woven material is certified UPF 50+, protecting your precious skin from the elements.
Intentionally created for the modern lifestyle, our sun hats can be easily folded, making them compact for travel, perfect for wherever life takes you.
Weave: Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres.
Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend.
Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
|Adult||53-55 cm||56-58 cm||59-61 cm|
|Child||49-51 cm||52-54 cm||55-57 cm|